Search This Blog

Sunday, March 18, 2012

52 Weeks of Fitness: Weeks 9, 10, and 11 Recap

For the year of 2012, I have made a yearlong commitment to better fitness and health that will change my life forever. The way I see it, I've been "talking the talk" for way too long - it's about time I start walking. The plan is to use workouts from The New Rules of Lifting, gradually start eating better, run (either HIIT or for distance) on off-days, and do Kelly Starrett's Mobility WOD Project  Workouts. Here's how I've fared recently:

... Not too well. I didn't do any lifting, running, or anything two physical over the past two weeks. I've also been upping my protein intake and calorie intake to bulk up a bit.

So where do I go from here? Well next week (Week 12) is technically the start of Hypertrophy II. Even though I really fell off the bandwagon here, I'm jumping right back on at as prescribed.

So with that in mind, tomorrow brings my first workout of Hypertrophy II - and I am unbelievably stoked to see how it goes!

(Only 41 more weeks to go!)

1 comment: